Metric is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join its innovative team. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with using state-of-the-art machine learning models and analyzing data for actionable insight.
- Work with the team to deliver solutions in wide range of subjects areas from NLP to Digital Signal to Image and Video.
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, methods and platforms, including commercial and open source.
- Implement, configure and test machine learning and deep learning models using various libraries and platforms (e.g. Torch, TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, LightGBM).
- Contribute to visually-appealing, web-enabled prototype applications that illustrate relevant machine learning capabilities.
- Validate, interpret and present findings and solutions to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Support full deployment of analytics solutions into operational environments.
- Strong analytical skills to drive insight from structured and unstructured databases,
- Strong programming skills,
- Experience of cleaning, manipulating, exploring and analyzing datasets using Python or R,
- Experience of applying state-of-the-art machine learning models,
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker,
- Research experience in machine learning specific to Explainable AI is desirable,
- Knowledge of Bayesian statistics is plus,
- Peer-reviewed publication record is describable,
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively,
- High levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities,
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com by 30/April/2020.Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.