Metric is excited to announce Machine Learning/AI Summer Internship program for qualifying candidates to work on developing the next generation of ML products.
- Want to work on meaningful and impactful ML/Data Science projects and make a difference?
- Willing to learn state-of-the-art ML algorithms and techniques?
- Want to gain hands-on experience by appling ML techniques to solve business problems in various domains?
If this sounds like you, Metric would like to invite you to come join us, where you can find more than just an internship. We’ll challenge you to adopt an agile mindset to your work and consider the outcomes that you desire from your internship. We are committed to your growth and will cultivate your continued learning and development. Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply online!
- Work on a self-organized and cross-functional team, prioritize the highest-value work,
- Develop and configure deep learning, machine learning, and data mining algorithms to solve real-world business problems,
- Participate in frequent demonstrations of prototypes, incorporate frequent stakeholder feedback,
- Investigate the various applications of AI/ML to improve processes,
- Contribute in retrospectives to continuously improve the team performance and communication.
- Experience of cleaning, manipulating, exploring and analyzing datasets using Python or R.
- Experience with one or more of the following packages/frameworks: Scikit-learn, XGBoost, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, PySpark, Flask.
- ML coursework or related experience on some of the following: Regression and Classification modeling, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Statistical Modeling, Image Processing, NLP, Feature generation, Anomaly detection.
- Passion about building extraordinary products
- Passion to learn from your peers, manager, and other stakeholders in the Data Science domain.
- Ability to independently manage time and projects effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, logical problem-solving and analysis skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit the Application form here on or before 15/May/2020.