Metric is looking for an ambitious and highly energetic Bus Dev to champion our sales and marketing. This includes, but not limited to, building and maintaining a target list of potential clients, pitching to potential new clients, and having a thorough understanding of the business tech stack.
- Define target markets/verticals, drive Metric’s fast-paced expansion across markets, while improving B2B sales and marketing strategies.
- Use exceptional negotiation skills to close high-stakes deals, own each deal from start to finish.
- Listen to customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with Metric’s products.
- Deeply understand customer’s needs and priorities and work with our product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to our customers.
- Continually strive to investigate our customers' goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success.
- Serve as the primary eyes and ears for Metric to the startup and IT community.
- Develop and deliver custom product/service presentations at sales events, demonstrations, conferences, research institutions, or other business partners.
- Collect and organize information from the market including the competitive landscape and factors that might be influencing customer behavior.
- You are technically proficient in demonstrating software platforms, you feel comfortable with both technical and business topics, either through appropriate study or work experience.
- In addition to strong communication skills and an outgoing personality, you bring with you a sense of urgency and high self-motivation.
- You are compelling in your sales pitch, listen to your customer’s pain points, and effectively communicate Metric’s value proposition to all levels.
- You are passionate about AI and data science and thrive working in a SaaS start-up, selling to enterprise organizations (B2B).
- You have experience in successful business development strategy during rapid sales growth period.
- You have experience conducting market research, customer development, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy.
- You have solutions selling mindset and approach to relationship building - we're here to solve major industry problems with state-of-the-art solutions.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03/August/2020.Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.